Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I like to hear how Robi's life has changed people. It makes it feel like there is a real purpose to this very difficult experience. His life changed me in many ways, especially now that I am drinking spinach, asparagas, etc etc drinks that I never wouldn've considered before. :) We grew up together and he's influenced my life for many years. My kids are 8, 6, 4, and 2 and in their short lives they have been shaped by his enthusiasm and wit as well. I was listening to my older 2 talk last weekend about one of our trips to Disneyland. They laughed about riding "Indiana Jones" with Robi and how it pretended to know how to read the crazy writings throughout the ride. He made up stories that included the little girls and claimed that's what written on the walls of the ride. They giggled and laughed. They loved him. I also enjoyed reading what Page Law wrote about Robi a few posts ago. To read it again, click here. She talks about how her life has changed and what she learned from his funeral service.

No comments:

Post a Comment