Monday, June 27, 2011

This Saturday there is going to be an awesome bake sale fundraiser for Robi. There will be a raffle including the following items (click on the link to see the website of those who donated)-
$200 gift certificate BELL Photography.
1 Photosession Sarah Greggory
3 sets of greeting cards by ShePaperie
$50 gift certificate to Kiki Creates
$25 gift certificate to Just Be
$25 gift certificate to Vintage Rose Wraps
Nothing Bundt Cake Gift Certificate
1 Photosession with Jeanna Hayes Studios. Includes disc with full resolution images.
Full set of braces Dr. Zachary Truman
Full set of eyelash extensions by Savannah Seastrand
2 Full body massages by Kelcee Williams
ABC Poster, Flag Garland, and Tooth Fairy Pillow from Sparkle Power
$100 gift certificate to Don's Window Washing
Facial from FX You Salon and Spa
Haircut from FX You Salon and Spa
Jellish Pedicure from FX You Salon and Spa
Haircut from Veronica at Belle Cheveux Salon
Haircut from Jenna at Whoop-de-doos Salon
FREE Exam, XRay, Cleaning and Whitening Dental Service from Dr. Amy Gearin
$50 Gift Certificate for Orange Blossom shop

To buy raffle tickets in advance, Please text 702-327-2697.
See you there!

3 comments:

  1. I came across your blog through another that I read on occasion. I'm wondering if you've heard of a book called The Maker's Diet? I'm no doctor and I have no personal experience with cancer, but there are stories in that book of people who were healed from cancer by following this diet. If it's something that could be of help to Rob, I wouldn't be able to live with myself for not mentioning it to you. Rob and his family will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Rob and family,

    My wife referred me to your site and have been following and praying for you. We lost a daughter to a rare sarcoma almost two years ago. Towards the end of her treatment I found quite a few resources for alternative treatments. If you are interested please email me at roger.dehaan@gmail.com or call 616.437.0639. I have a list I can email you of various doctors that specialize in Sarcomas as well as other testing facilities that are cutting edge.

    Please let me know if interested.

    Blessings,

    Roger & Jean De Haan

    PS. We went to Mexico as well and might be able to offer an opinion as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the raffle tickets still available to purchase?

    ReplyDelete